Office manager/operations officer
Transition International (TI) is a Dutch consultancy firm with a network of senior consultants around the world. TI assists governments, international agencies, NGOs, businesses and knowledge institutions with assistance and advice in the process from conflict to peace. We are guided by the ambition to contribute to a peaceful and more secure world, see our website: www.transitioninternational.com.
We have an exciting opportunity for a pro-active and results-orientated go-getter, with eye for detail and who likes working in an international environment. You will support the director and the TI team around the world to function effectively. You will equally work closely with TIs controller (on finances).
The following tasks are part of this position:
• In project management: support planning, monitoring and financial control of projects, drafting of budgets for proposals, formatting of reports to TI standards.
• In communications: support updating website and social media, production of newsletter, communications with consultants and clients
• In logistics: operational logistics for the project staff like travel, visas, hotels reservations and other support
• In office management: ordering supplies, ensuring the office remains in functional state, posting letters, printing, administration and documentation and ensuring a positive energy
• Level: HBO or higher education in project management, business management, finance, direction secretariat or relevant working experience
• Fluency in English, working level of Dutch
• French will be an advantage
• A driving license B
• Experience with international organisations is a plus
Core skill set:
• Professional knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Strong organisational and communication skills
• Multi-tasking and optimism
• Flexibility and adaptability
You should already be living within daily reach of Landgraaf, in South Limburg. The post could be fulltime or parttime. We offer a dynamic, informal and small-scale work environment, with great learning opportunities and a strong team spirit, with respect for all. TI promotes diversity.
Please send your CV and cover letter before the 10th of March to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please feel free to call +31 (045) 5325218